Friday, September 29, 2006

Baptisms

We went to the temple testerday night.!! The brother who performed the baptisms did it different than usual. He'd hold you under forever!, then when he'd pull you back up, he'd throw you! I tripped all 20 times! I kept loosing my footing! Before we went in the temple, we all ate ice cream at Baskin Robins!! Lexi got "Cinnamon Roll...something"(In the words of lexi) I got Suprise MintNight, Maika got "Caramel Ribbon something, what she always gets" (Lexi again) While Chiba-kun, Shunichirou & Yuuichirou shared a smoothie to save money. Afterwards, when we were walking to the station, he stopped at McD's to get some dinner(a little late). And while we were on the train, he said "I hate when I only eat a little, but it's only because can't eat any more. I only ate 3 burgers. You know what I mean Yuuichirou?"(Yuuichirou agrees) "What! 2 is plenty!"(Says Maika) "Really?! I usually eat 8 (Says Chiba) But keep in mind that a McDonalds hamburger in Japan is 1.5 times smaller than in America.