Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday

Mia has an Undoukai tomorrow, but it might get rained out. After her undoukai, I'm going to Emi's house to sleep over through to Sunday, and watch General Conference at the 3rd ward building. Lexi doesn't feel good, so she doesn't want to go over there, and Emi doesn't feel ggod, so she doesn't want to come here. So I, alone will go, and probably meet up with Emi at Nakameguro. I don't know how, or when I'm getting home though. Ahhhhhhh!! Henceforth the cute icons, Summer is officialy over. It's been raining the past 3 days or so, and my toes are freezing!! And over the past few days, I've found that my body's crooked!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!! When I run I flail my arms, when I breath, my left shoulder will stay down, but my right shoulder will go up!!!! Lexi laughs at me!! Cruel!!! But last night at mutual, Maika and Mana said they're totaly crooked too. Halelujah! At mutual there were no leaders there, so we did little crafts for a while, then danced HSM! Then we just sat down and chatted about life, funny experiences, things we should do together, and the like.

6 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

xx flip flop love xx
you'll have fun at emi's.
why is summer over? I like fall, but winter...sad!!!

Tashi said...

I found my eyebrows are crooked too.

My name is Lexi said...

Great...

Em said...

I am sad to see summer go also, but if it weren't for the cold then we wouldn't realize how great the warm is. All of our leaves have fallen and it is quite chilly, like 50 degrees F. I wish it were warmer and maybe we could lure you here!

Anonymous said...

I'm stealing some of your flip flops for my blog! way cute!

My name is Lexi said...

how come Emily and Gloria comment on your blog but not mine? Sad...