Monday, November 27, 2006

I want my mommy back!

I'm so bored! I want Mia and Noah to hurry back! But, I can't go meet them at the airport because I have my singing lesson just as we need to leave. So I'm gonna spend the time cleaning the house. My dad says we probably couldn't fit everyone in the car anyhoo. Don't you love making up your own words and your own spelling? I love to. It's so fun. I want to be like Yuli. She has a good attitude about everything, she's fun, she's very very thoughtful, and she's really really kind. I've turned into a slob. Oh no! I was being really good around the time Nat and Jason were here, but then I saw my Halloween candy thrown into a corner,(you know the rest)and then, Thankgiving! Bad! I tell you!

4 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

i luv mcdonalds too - but i don't want to look like that!

Tashi said...

No no. It should be illegal!

Anonymous said...

brady is here and wants a blog so bad!

Tashi said...

He should get one!(tell me if he does)