Thursday, October 25, 2007

'Behind These blue-ish eyes'

Hola So, being the end of the term, it's been very,
very, busy. English, I had to type up an book report with one-day's notice. Algebra, I had to catch up on 3 assignments, and we had a pretest last time. Chorus, okay. Computers, I had 2 assignments. In Biology, we just had a test, and I had to type a report(We had a presentation a little while ago. I put the whole slide show together, and looked up all the information, while my partner did nothing. Mr. Greider came up to me the other day, and said "Have you given in the report for the hotspots?" I said, " No, I don't think so. I'll try and get that to you today." pretending like I had it waiting in my locker. I had to hurry with my computers assignment for the day, then type it up, while my partner did nothing.) In Foods, I've been dandy. PE has been peachy. And seminary has been extraordinary. We changed seats the other day. I like my spot. I get to sit by Nate. Nate's my buddy. Some people (ehem..Emily..) were curious about our running schedule for the summer....
Monday AM - Hard Run 4-6 Miles Monday PM - Easy 3-4 miles Tuesday AM - Easy 4-5 miles Tuesday PM - Easy 3-4 miles Wednesday AM - Hard Run 4-6 miles
Wednesday - PM Easy 3 miles Thursday AM - Easy 4-5 miles Thursday PM - Easy 3-4 miles Friday AM - Hard Run 5-7 miles Friday PM - Easy 3-4 miles Saturday - Medium 5-7 miles Sunday- Rest Hopefully, this will improve our running skills. Coach Moat asked me, Lexi, and Shelby to recruit people next year. I told him how I had helped recruit 13 people for Youth Court, and he said, "Ok, it's up to you, Natasha." haha
AdiĆ³s

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Except I don't think I will EVER run twice a day. I am maxed out with just 3 times a week. Your dad is a slave driver! Is he training you for the olympics, like that man from china that people think is abusing his child? Can't even imagine running that schedule. If he has a wimpy beginner schedule for me (3 times a week max), I would LOVE it.

Tashi said...

haha I wanna be able to run varsity next year... I'm trying to recruit Nate & Josh, but they want to do football. Argh

Anonymous said...

hey it sounds like u have really bin working your butt of well i hope u got the grades u wanted witch i know u did cause u are smart