Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"It's a Wonderful Day in our Millard High"


Thursday was mid-term, and I despise my
grades! Mr. Greider gave me a B+! I worked
my butt off in that class, and I got a B+!
Gracious. we have our Christmas tree up, but
we only have lights on. It's time to get the
advent calendars out! It's so exciting! the Iron
Man was yesterday and continues today. Sweaty
guys in wrestling uniforms. I promised Baby
Ras I would go watch him, but when I went
yesterday, I didn't see him. I saw his family. The all look the same. They're so cute. Why must life be so confusing? Especially
social & personal lives. argh. It's exasperating.
Well I need to get ready to go sleding right now,
so hopfully I can post more today or tomorrow.

Best friend: the ones that you can only stay
mad at for an hour because you have important
stuff to tell them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some inspirational thoughts you write. I agree about the friend. That is how I feel exactly about my Jeff. You are a special person tashi! You deserve great things to happen to you.