Thursday, January 24, 2008

'You can stand under my parasol'


So I'm in computers right now. I just got out of chorus, and Mr. Bob (Mr. Shields) gave me a B. geez. I'm I'm I'm....angry! (haha) He also let me explain what a downbeat is to the class, because I got an A on my test. That made me feel accomplished. hhmmm. I'm sitting next to Janette, who is playing a strange game on primarygames.com, while I listen to my iPod. That's right. I finally set up my iPod. I was thinking about the world's busiest intersection today. It's pretty cool. Nest to the Tokyu Hands book store. I remember when my mom took Lexi and I there once, and she bought me the 3 Frog & Toad books. She then took us to TGI Fridays for dinner. I think my dad met us there, too. That was a fun day. It's almost time to get out of class now, so I'd better go now. toodles. Why is it, that we tend to give our hearts to those who don't give in return? Though of the day.
Shoot for the moon; even if you miss, you'll land among the stars

2 comments:

gina russ said...

don't let love get you down. Just think of the love songs that make you feel good.

Anonymous said...

You are a total cutie! I can't believe you are 15 now! You are a beautiful 15 year old and such an idol to Livia! Thank you for your good example and sweetness.