Saturday, March 08, 2008

"The Prestige."

blog readability test

TV Reviews

You have to kidding me. Elementary school? My dad's is Junior High level. Hm. I was excepted to said party. It was so fun.I left straight from track practice, in my B-E-A-utiful attire Lexi made me wear that day. I still haven't recovered. If only you knew how many strange looks I got the entire day. You would be crying. I wore red and white striped leggings, pulled up to my knees, with my Cat in The Hat sweatshirt. I looked like a Dr. Seuss character. To top it off, my foot-apparel consisted of my fluffy, pink slippers. From 4:00~6:00, we got ready for Bryan's surprise-welcome-home-and-late-birthday-party. It was so beautiful. We ate pizza, bread sticks, cookies, pop, and pie. we scooted around on scooters, danced, beat each other with balloons, played Guitar Hero, and made music videos at Kelsey's house. If I can, I will post the music videos on here. I can't even begin to describe them. After you've recovered from crying about my horrendous outfit, you'll start crying again from the beauty of the videos. We had to leave Kelsey's at 9:00, so we then migrated a block down to Wade's house. We watched his home-videos for a while, then we started watching Bruce Almighty, before the girls had to go; the boys were sleeping over at Wade's. Wade was censoring the movie for us, muting it when necessary, and muting unnecessary parts. So, all summed up, it was spectacularly fun.

1 comment:

Emily H said...

Livia loves Bruce Almighty, but can't stand when he says bad things about God. It really upsets her. So I am glad that you had a censorer. You are a cutie pie and I love you!

Aunty Em