Sunday, March 25, 2007

'A series of fortunate, & somewhat unfortunate events'


Our American Eagle order finally came today! I got this darling 'graphic T'. Isn't it darling? It's a bit see-thru though, so I'll have to wear something under it. But it's still cute. Spring vacation today! But I still have to do school work, because I was sick Thursday, Friday, Saturday. We've all had it throughout the week. It consists of a runny-nose, achy muscles, coughes, sore throat & lungs from the cough, head aches causing eyes to hurt, and fevers. scary I tell you. Mia & Noah still havefevers. And, today is Noah's interview for his visa. If this goes good, we can move back in mid-April. (AKA: around Mia & Noah's B'days) This is probably why I had the dream that I mentioned in the previous posting. Everyone who's been saying they'll come visit us for years but haven't, you gotta come within the next couple weeks. From Wednesday, we've doing deep cleaning around the house, and we've thrown 7 garbage bags full of things away, and given 13 away. and we're putting out some magazines right now to recycle, and there's still more to get rid of. And I am not looking forward to the game closet whew!

2 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

you must stay over at youth conference so that you can show off your shirt!

Anonymous said...

Cute shirt! Youth conference? You already went? I'm going at the end of this month. I'm a little scared...