Sunday, March 11, 2007

'Oops I did it again'

I ate too much sugar, and my stomach is now
regreting it. Our kind bishop went to Cozy
Corner and got us cakes for White Day. This
is the first time the men of Kasai returned
Valentines treats to the women. There were
cheese cakes, chocolate cakes, cream puffs,
custard tarts, ann tarts, crepes, swiss rolls,
and eclaires. OMG! And then, Daddy gave
us each a Tolberone bar. yay! I got my
Personal Progress completion certificate in
sacrament meeting! I'm finally done! When
we got home, we got to eat my daddy's chicken
soup for lunch. After reading, sewing, and
sudokuing, Noah helped me make peach
cobbler. He's turning into quite a cook. He
knows each cooking utensile-ware, and can tell
the difference between pies, cakes, cookies,
muffins, and cobler. After it had cooked and
cooled Noah helped me, yet again, to make
ice cream. It was quite yummy. I found my
five year old camera the other day, and have
been trying to download pictures, but my hard
work has so far been in vain. I'm gonna try on
a different computer, so we'll see how that
works.

5 comments:

Em said...

That Noah seems to be able to store a lot of info in his little head. That is funny.
I am having goodie withdrawels not being in your care anymore. I miss the treats and yummies.
I am so proud of your quickness at getting your personal progress done. You are amazing! Did you get your medallion too? If not, let me know and I will just go get it for you! You need to wear it!

Tashi said...

Thanks I did get it. It's very shiny.

My name is Lexi said...

Noah would be the cutest cook!

haha i luv your "old" camera haha

Tashi said...

I can take pictures just fine, but can never download them.

Anonymous said...

you have a sweet tooth like me!