Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lot's of stuff


Em is here! and, we've been eating junk food everyday! Scary!....Couple days later, Em is gone, and I'm going on a diet! Not. I resolved things with my misguided YW leaders, and I don't have to do my Personal Progress over again. Yea me! I just have to write my testimony, and Bishop Kawaminami will give me my certificate thingy next Sunday! Yea! Me, Lexi, and Pops are going to immogrations in 2 minutes. Gotta go.
5 hours later... We had a wonderful fieldtrip today. We took the train Kamamatsucho during rush hour. And got to breath in toxic fumes while gazing the beautiful scenery of buildings that looked like they somehow survived the WWII bombing. Then we waited for about an hour or so till it was our turn to go to the counter. Daddy bought us Fanta & Pockys. Yea Daddy. I have a strange rash on my face, so I put calendula on it this morning. The walk back to the station was super windy, and dirt kept hitting my face. It hurt. When me & lex got on the train, she looked closely at me and said "What happened to your face? There's little black things all over it". I looked at my face in the mirror, and I had specks of dirt all over my face! I couldn't get them all off! Not to mention the wind had blown my hair everywhere!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive site, Tash!

Tashi said...

Thank you!

My name is Lexi said...

if you "centered" the icons, it would look a lot better!

just a suggestion
you can ignore me if you want

i had the black dirt all over in my hair too - gladit didn't stick to my face though

and i'm glad your face is looking better =]

Em said...

Thank you for eating junk food with me. It was fun, like vacation for all of us!
Maybe the dirt hit you so hard it was embedded into you. Poor face.