Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day


Hello folks, and Happy Valentines Day to peoples in America, and belated Happy V-Day to those in Japan. Last night, instead of our parents going on a romantical date, they stayed home, and the 4 'big' people partyed with chocolate fondue, apple pie, cheese cake, cinnamon crisps, and Cheaper by The Dozen 2. Yes, we hadn't seen it til now. Mom got Dominos pizza for dinner. How surprising & mezurashii. Since there'ss Parent Teacher Conference, Mia's been getting out at 2:00 the past 3 days. Around noon today, Sister Kawaminami just said "ojamashimasu!" and walked in to our house. It was for a good deed, she was giving us some gyouza that she had made at Enrichment Mtg. to celebrate the Chinese New Year, and Mom hadn't been able to go yesterday, because she wasn't feeling well, but it was still really weird. It's not the first time it's happened though. I'm going over to the Welch's soon to babysit because S. Welch is going to school to watch her daughter study. I need moola so I agreed. I bought some cute pants off of American Eagle, and and I owe Mom 3, 791 yen. I was $31.27, but with exchage rate, it's more expensive. When I checked today it was higher. It was sent to Em, and she'll bring it with her when she comes on Monday hopefully. I haven't mentioned them to her yet.

3 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

You look hot in your new AE pants!

Anonymous said...

What is POTC?

Dad

Tashi said...

Pirates of The Caribbean Daddy.