Monday, February 05, 2007

Survey from Lexi


I am a " winter person"

I own over 10 pairs of shoes

My favorite color is something dark

My favorite show is on MTV

I am currently in high school

I have my drivers license

I have at least one ' x ' in my screen name

I have to straighten my hair every day

I need to go shopping

I own over 20 disney movies

I spend over an hour in the morning getting ready

I've seen a live play before

I've been to a concert

I've read all the Harry Potter books

I've seen all Lord of the Rings movies

I like watching non-fiction movies

I think golf is the wussiest sport

I like getting comments on my xanga

I haven't missed an episode of The O.C.

I have at least 3 siblings, not including myself

I have a job

I have owned over 50 Beanie Babies

I was more of a Barbie child

I was born in the month of September, or later

I've lived in over 5 houses during my life

I was born somewhere outside of the United States

I sleep with a stuffed animal

I own a cell phone

I have my own computer

I collect something rather out of the ordinary

I love someone outside my family - MAIKA!

I own tickets to some kind of seasonal event (sports, etc.)

Surveys really do cure my boredom

I hate when people misspell things

I'm a health freak

I love taking pictures

I love reading

I love eating

I have more than 5 posters on my walls

I like playing board games

I play basketball or softball or baseball

I play hockey or football

I play no sports

Math is my worst subject

I have been baptized

I like water more than pop

I'm obsessed with my mirror

I hate feet

I love Laguna Beach

I'd rather watch the Real World or Road Rules

I browse Xanga when I'm bored I love Oreos I am a dork

I have 3 pets

I overuse the word like

I miss the backstreetboys

I wish I was still 4

I have a boyfriend

I am single

I never made out with someone

I never broke anything on my body

I don't take crap from people

I like to take pictures

I have wings

I have been to a concert

I have a name with 11 letters in it

I have a nickname that begins with the letter K

I watch Mad Tv

I have no bedtime

I have 7 phones

I have 3 computers

I like to wear spikes

I like to sing

My favorite color is yellow

I am origional

I like to chew ABC gum

I can dance as good as spiderman can fly

I spell you "yoOh"

I am polish

I consider myself good looking

I read at least 20 books a year

I like to blare music

I have more than 2 cell phones

I have never flunked a grade before

I like the smell of permanent marker

I am scared of the dark

I have had 10 or more detentions

I have a crush on the Math teacher

My I.Q. is 120 or higher

I don't label people

I go to church

I would rather burn than drown

I would rather drown than burn

I read the book Computers for Dummies

I don't like country music

I cried to the "Concrete Angel" music video

I wear orange eyeshadow

I have blue lipstick

I have more than 20 purses

I like the snow

I walk in the rain

I could never hurt anyone

I have 7 screen names

4 comments:

maika said...

すごいね!!!
これ100の質問??
なんか楽しかった(゚∀゚*)

Tashi said...

Maika mo yattene!

Anonymous said...

ターシーのをうつして
自分の好きなように書き直せばいいの?

Tashi said...

sou dayou~