Tuesday, January 23, 2007

EFY


I'm not sure what went wrong with that posting down there. The words disappeared, so I deleted the posting, but it still appeared there. Weird. Did you know that coming back into The States from Central, and South America you'll be needing a passport from now on. Scary. Our dad registered us for EFY at BYU for the end of July, early August. We might not get in because our parents registered us on the last day possible, while we were sleeping. They woke me up to me ask for my social security number. That would be fun if we could go. I wish Maika could go. Our parents are going on vacation just the 2 of them for the first time in 13 years. They're going to Guam in exactly 1 week. Our Auntie Em is coming on Monday to babysit us. Can't wait.

5 comments:

Tashi said...

the freaky icon only post disappeared!

My name is Lexi said...

yay!

Anonymous said...

HAPPYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAIIIIIIII~!!!!!! (or belated)) but yaa ahapppyyyyyyyyy bithdaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii luvvv ya tashi~!! mayy all your wishes come true this year~!!!! *<<<<< <-shooting star to wish on~!!!

Anonymous said...

oh that was me btw yuli lolzz

Tashi said...

Thanks Yuli! You're so nice!