Monday, January 15, 2007

What we'll be doing this week...

As Lexi told you, we went to see Eragon on Friday. I really liked it. Maika wants to see it with us on Wednesday(Ladies day), but I have no money! I only have $60 people! Happy Birthday Bradey. It's Bradey's birthday today or tomorrow depending on where you are. Have a great B'day! Instead of mutual on Thursday, we're doing baptisms for the dead on Friday. Me, Lexi and Anna are going early to eat at Baskin Robins, and help Anna with her Personal Progress. I'm almost done with mine! I'm trying to finish it before my birthday. We're going to the Tokyo Quilt Show on Saturday! Lexi and I didn't enter anything, and my mom's didn't get excepted. but, we can shop for fabric, and other quilting do-dads.

4 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

That's what the Quilt Show's about...if you look at the quilts on display (besides the antique ones), you just feel like a quilting loser and become jealous of the quilting abilities of some people...

Tashi said...

Never mind. Apparently I'm not invited to Eragon.

maika said...

I have no money,too!!!
But I have money for buy food. hahaha

Tashi said...

haha