Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Goodbye Christmas!

We took our Christmas decorations down today. I really want to go somewhere today with some people besides my family, but everyone's in a different country, or they're busy celebrating New Years. I got the test scores for the finals test I took the other week, and I got an A-, and an A- over all in Eastern Civilizations. Yea me! I've been doing lots of sudoku and kakuro lately. Do you like sudoku? I like sudoku. I don't like kakuro, I have to keep taking occasional peeks at the answers. I'm naughty. Tonight's gonna be a full moon! Throw a party! People are leaving me to go shopping! Abandonment and woe. Surprised the store's open..I'm gonna go do some more sudoku.

3 comments:

maika said...

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
今年もよろしくね!!!((o(>▽<*)o))

My name is Lexi said...

Well if you got ready for the day, we would have taken you...

Tashi said...

yoroshiku Maika! Ok Go, nadonado ganbaroune!