Monday, January 08, 2007

Mia's first day of school

Mia went back to school today! Hallejuyah! I can do my school work in quietness now! I went over to the Free's house yesterday to play. They each had a friend over, and I was Anna's friend. Erika had a girl from school named Ella over, who's from England. Kent's friend was Japanese, but goes to K International School too, and can speak English. This morning, when I was telling Noah he couldn't do something, he asked me "Why not?" I didn't even know he could say that! And 2 days ago, when I was to pointing to letters, and asking him what they were, he knew them all from O~Y. He could even pronounce W. Sudden intelligence. He's a cute little monster. I'm felling very overwhelmed. I want to finish my Personal Progress by my birthday, I need to finish 2 lessons of school work by the end of the month(including 6 hours of service), hopefully be able to take my 4 exams this month,plus make time for working on my quilt, reading, and my other hobbies. Mia's calling... goodbye.

4 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

Busy Tashi...

Tashi said...

I had to play outside in the cold with Noah twice yesterday. And it hurt to ride Mia's bike.

Tashi said...

I had to play outside in the cold with Noah twice yesterday. And it hurt to ride Mia's bike.

Tashi said...

Oops...