Tuesday, April 03, 2007

'The Sound of Youth'


Yay! Yesterday we went to Nakano, and played
with the Youth from the stake. We played Signs,
Sardines, Wink Killer, Nanndemo Basket, Missionary
Tag, and danced Ok Go!. It was fun!!!! And,
we saw Elder Judd for the last time. I'm going
to miss everyone! Everyone who was there
signed a good-bye-message on a good-bye-card.
I especially liked the Kusume boys', and Nanjo's
messages, and I will keep on loving them Always
And Forever! Chiba-kun, Shunnichirou, Yuuichirou,
Yuuki,Yoshiaki, Yoshuya, Mana, Maika, Ribeka,
Nobuaki,Lexi, Tashi, Yuuji, Kouji, Tomonori,
Ari, and Ayumi went. That's 17 people. But,
only Kasai ward can come to the temple on
Friday. Why can no one come? On the way
home, we stopped at Gap, and got some cute,
new dresses for Gracie(just in case you don't
know, this is the baby's name-to-be). Her first
name is going to be either Felicity, or Suzzana
unless they come up with something else. But,
she's going to go by her middle name Grace. And,
her last name will be Stout. I picked that one out.
I've had lots of songs stuck in my head lately.
new ones, old ones, classics, classical ones, Pirates
of the Caribbean ones. Pirates 3 is coming out in
a little more than a month. Yay everyone! I
must go now, good bye.

7 comments:

maika said...

もうひとり浦川くんもいたよ☆
まいかもすっごく楽しかった!!!!

My name is Lexi said...

How could you forget Urara? LOL
I like all of your icons today <3

Tashi said...

Sorry. I almost forgot Nigeria-jin too!

Anonymous said...

OK GO is my favorite right now- Oh here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again! I'm so excited you're moving back!

Tashi said...

oh darlin' you're a million ways to be cruel...

rachie + kennedy said...

Can't wait to see you this summer in Utah!! I stole your Defying Gravity and put it on my blog because of my talent show. I am singing Defying Gravity THIS month on the 24th and 25th!!
Exciting!

Tashi said...

You NEED to come to Utah this summer! I've never heard of the song Defying Gravity.