Tuesday, April 10, 2007

'Shopping and Squeeing'


Jumbo!
On Thursday we went to Ikspiari with Maika & Ribeka. we went to Missha first, and I was having really bad blackheads that day, so I thought I could try putting some of the sample makeup on to cover it up. But it wasn't working, so I grabbed a cotton ball, and put some 'Clear Refreshing Water' on it. It was sitting by the cotton balls, so I guessed it was for taking tester makeup off with. It made my skin feel really shuppa-shuppa (Urara!). And when I got home, my nose was (almost) healed! So I'm going to Ikspiari with Lexi tomorrow, when she goes modeling, to see if I can buy some. after that, we went to Claires, Lush, the dress store, and maybe a couple others. aren't you proud of me? I didn't buy a single thing! And, I found out yesterday that the American Eagle stores are updated the day I fly into America! OMG! I really need to go to PayLess. I have no summer shoes. Church, or casual. I got blisters when I wore last years church shoes to the temple. We've been seeing the Nanjos too much lately! (In a good way!) We saw them at YC, April 1st, the 3rd, the 5th, the 6th, 7th, and 8th, then again yesterday. We'll see them at Seminary this Saturday, at church the next day, and, they're skipping school to see us of at the airport. Yea! I gotta do my school work now. Peace out.
Adios!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you excited to move? Can't wait to see you! we'll be in Utah in july!

Tashi said...

Yea! We totally, unavoidably, NeEd to get together!

Anonymous said...

It was so great to catch you at the airport! It really made my day to see you! Do those shirts fit? I hope you like them. I saved them just for you. I hope you have a well needed rest in Fillmore and you don't have to think about packing anymore!