Sunday, May 06, 2007

'It's a Busy Life'(with some celebrating)


Konnichiha
Sorry I haven't updated in nearly 4 weeks.
Mia's B'day was the 15, and Noah's was the
17th. Not long after celebrating Noah's b'day,
the Nanjo's came, we danced OkGo, and we
drove to the airport, where we got in a metal
tube, got off, and were in a completely different
country where it was still the 17th, and drove
to our new home. Weird. There was a work
party at my grandparents house(AKA Our house),
so we saw my mom's side of the family. There
was no one my age. That next week was rather
dull. I was living with people who had an age
range of preschoolers, Kindergarteners, middle-
aged, and elderly folks. So, since I was bored
out of my mind, I decided to go to school. I was
planning to just start in August with the new
school year. OMG! I'm going to be in High School.
I've only had homework twice this week. In
Japan you have homework everyday. If you
don't have an assignment, they create one for
you. I have 8 periods yet I get out at 2:45. In
Japan, I get out at 3:00 when I had 5 periods.
But, we only have 1 recess, and our breaks
are only 5 minutes long. In Japan there's 2
recesss', and 10 minute breaks. In my next
posting I'll tell you about my classes, and teachers,
and funny happenings. TTFN.
Sayonara

2 comments:

manaribeka said...

ribeka☆
konnitiwa
元気ー?!!!!!!!!!!!会いたいwww
学校頑張ってねっヽ(´∀`*)ノ
mana☆ribekaのブログ見て東京ステークのこと思い出してね((o(>▽<*)o))
sayounara♪

My name is Lexi said...

i like the icon on the top left
you finally posted!!! gosh!!!
definately post the trey story...it makes me laugh so hard i almost pee my pants...JK
but it does make me laugh!
i really need to talk to you in person!!!
i don't have my tashi to talk to and who will understand everything i'm saying!!! we need to squirm and wriggle in bed while we talk about our crushes under the blankets (like on Pride and Prejudice)!!!!!!!