Monday, May 28, 2007

'Graduation! Summertime & We're Havin' Fun'


Bojour

Graduation was fun. Everyone was dressed up. It was so weird. Lexi recorded some stuff on her camera, and I saw that I was slumping! All and all, it was pretty fun. Afterwards, we got doughnuts & punch. the bathrooms were cramed full of people changed out of their dresses. After that, it was a pretty normal day, except we didn't do anything. We just played all day. During 8th period, the 8th graders had a water fight. I got soaked. Bourne squirted me down after he said he wouldn't. Marcie didn't think I was wet enough, so she dumped a full bucket of water on me. I had to walk home all wet. My wet jeans made my bag blue. Annoying!
The next day was the last day of school. I had 1st period normaly, but second & third was spent in the gym for the awards assembly. During fourth & fifth period, the 7th & 8th graders ran around the gym signing eachothers yearbooks. I got 34 signatures! yay me! That was a fun last day of school.
Me, Mamoo, Mia,Noah, and Dad-squishy went and saw Pirates 3! OMG! It came out a day early in Fillmore of all places! It was okay, but it wasn't nearly as good as the 2nd one. Jack wasn't as funny. Everyone thought the monkey was so funny. Personally, I don't like it when they make the animal do weird stuffs to make people laugh. I saw it again the next day with Shanlee, Jaisha, Shaylee, Lexi, Sherokee, Mandee, and Melissa. I couldn't have only seen it once! Shanlee & Jaisha kept gasping at the intense scenes. Shanlee started bawling when Will died. I like Shanlee.
Saturday was the YW yard sale. We made about $360 for Girls Camp. I helped. I bought a muffin(that I made), a lazy dazy yum bar (AKA magic bar)(which I made), and 3 shirts. Before we went to the movie, peoples came to our house, and helped us make 4 pies, brownies, lemon bars, lazy dazy yum bars, muffins, and cup cakes for the yard sale/bake sale. whew! Hardly anyone came, because Traci's sisters Winter & Tami had a yard sale as well, so everyone went there. aw well. We still had fun.
When we got home, we cleaned the house, went to the hospital, stayed there forever, cleaned the house again, went to bed, woke up,cleaned, went to church. I will tell you about that in a later post.
Au revoir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are hilarious! I love that you bought your own goodies back! That is funny!