Saturday, June 02, 2007

'People here! People there! People & Relatives Everywhere!'


Hallo
This Sunday was our grandparents me, Lex, Jordan, and Stephen to sing sacrament meeting. We sang janice Kapp Perry's Song Of Testimony. Grandma said "When you were singing, it just made my little heart pop like ET." I was fine right up until right before we sang.
Mandee had told everone at school that she had a hot cousin coming on the 4th of july, and we had to meet him. (Still looking forward to that) She brought a framed picture of his whole family to school to show us. So I told everyone I had some cousins coming too. "They're going to sing, so if you come to 3rd ward you can see them". At night games on Tuesday, Jaisha said, "Sorry I wasn't able to see your cousins on Sunday". Then _______ said "Oh my gosh! I was sitting on the front row, and while they were singing I was like drooling." That made me laugh so hard. I couldn't see her, but Lexi said she saw her and she thought it was kinda weird that she was slumping. Lexi just thought she was tired. ha! Isn't that a great story? Everyone said our singing sounded pretty. Yay! Hardly anyone was in sacrament meeting because most everyone was on vacation. But, we had 100 relatives over, so it made up for it. Then, the 100 peoples came to our house, (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!) and we played with our cousins, and 1st cousins once removed. Stepheon & Jordon slept over in the barn. We played, stayed up telling scary stories, and woke up at 8:00 so we could go 4-wheeling with the Kesslers. they're stepheon & Jordon's cousins once removed. So they're my cousin's cousins once removed? that was my first time to go ATVing. after that, we went swimming, but Jordon didn't have a swim suit, so he borrowed one from the Kesslers. Then we stopped at Duanes on the way home, bought FOOOOOOOOOOD, and watched Night at The Mueseum. After that thing's went a little down-hill. Steveon started ignoring Lexi, and doing stuff like playing the piano. Kinda weird. They hitch-hiked a ride back home with some people.
On Tuesday peopleinvited me to play, but I said I couldn't go for the first bit, but I would join them later, if the would give me a call. They forgot to call me. They finally called at 9:20, and invited me to night games. Night games was pretty fun, exceptDallin was weird.(Wow! What a surprise!...) Hekept telling Shaylee's little brother to pet my hair. Gross!
Auf Wiedersehen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100 peoples?!!! Wow!! sounds nuts!

So was it like Christmas today opening up all of your stuff shipped from Japan? Was there anything you were extra excited about?

Do you like living in Fillmore? Are you missing city life? When are you coming to sleepover at OUR house? HMMM? When is a good night? Let's plan!

Anonymous said...

so was singging scary