Saturday, May 12, 2007

'I've Got Music, I've Got Rythm'


I had a bunch of assignments on Thursday and Friday so I felt a little bata-bata, but I got it all done by fifth period. The dance was during sixth and seventh period.
Me and a bunch of other girls walked in late 'cause they wanted gum, so I kindly shared with them. The first 2 dances I sat there watching people dance, but a guy named Born(spell) asked me to dance. He was nice. He would actually talk to me. The next couple dances I sat there, until Dillan asked me. That was really weird, and awkward. He was like Napoleon Dynamite the whole time, looking to the side. I would ask him a question, and he would answer in as less words possible. In the song we danced to, the guy stiopped singing, then the music stopped a little while later, but he let go and walked away the second the guy stopped singing. hmm kinda awkward. After a couple more dances I asked Sherokee to dance. Don't think we're weird. People have done it before. Everyone was pointing and laughing at us. C'mon, it's not that weird. We're not les.
After a couple more dances, a guy named Mitchell in the 7th grade asked me. He would kinda talk to me. He kept showing his gum though. Sherokee was on 1 side of me, and Melissa on another. Melissa was trying to tell me something, but I couldn't understand her, so finally the guy she was dancing with gave me a thumbs-up. Supposedly, he a hotty that everyone likes in the 7th grade. There was a pause in the song, and Sherokee and her guy let go, and were about to walk back to the stands when the song started again. Embarassing.
I didn't get asked for anymore dances. Sherokee's mom drove us home, so we could get our swim suits and such to go tubing in the creek. I'll tell you all about that in a latter post. It's a long story! We had night games at 9:00. We were going to play night games, but there was only 5 girls, and 1 boy, and after the creek, we were all like hhhhwwwwwwvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaa........, so we watched Napoleon Dynamite. I left early, cause my family was coming home. Lexi didn't want to listen to anything I had to say, and only wanted to talk about what she did, so I was a little bummed out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are 14, but it is freaking me out that you were at a dance, because I remember when I went to those and it wasn't that long ago!

This may sound gross, but just beware of getting to close to a boy. Sometimes they want to be close, but don't fall for it! A set of scriptures should be able to fit inbetween the both of you!

I am glad your family is reunited now! And I am glad you are adjusting to American life. How is Fillmore? Do you feel normal yet?

Adam says you can only go clothes shopping at Cal-Ranch now.

I hope to see you this weekend!

Tashi said...

It's so freaky. Almost everyone has boyfriends! And I've been asked by 2 guys! AHH! set of scriptures..haha! No! Not Cal-Ranch! We need to see POTC together!

Shaylee said...

cute blog!