Tuesday, May 22, 2007

'I'm in the Mood for fighting'(just with water.don't worry)


Hello
On Friday I got pulled out of school early to go see Throughly Modern Millie. I didn't know we were going until the night before. We watched the play with Jill, Mic, and G'ma. Afterwards, G'ma & G'pa went to a opera, while us & Jill went to Sonic and home.
Saturday we were planning to go to Mt. Pleasant, but after a series of problems, we ended up not going.
Kelsie invited us to go to a Daughters of the Pioneers meeting to serve food to people. It was pretty fun. Shaylee went. I'm glad she did. We were going to get together afterwards, but Jeisha & Shanley invited her to go to a waterfight at North Park, so I went there with Shaylee. I was excited, because I couldn't attend the water fight at the Field Day on Thursday. Lexi invited herself to go. Jeisha, Shanley, Shaylee, Lexi and I were the girls. Dallin and some other guy were the only guys, but we had it be girls against boys.
We made our own war cry: Feitasu! And we named ourselves the Klenobens. Hey, it was the brand name of the hose that helped us. On the way home, we stopped at Video 1 Stop to get shaved ice. I heart shaved ice. I invited people to my house, and we played air hockey, jumped on the tramp, and ate cheese sticks.
Yay! My graduation's tomorrow. I worked so hard at Fillmore Middle School. Yah. I'm going to wear my darling dress I got from modeling. Mr. Blad was pronouncing my name wrong when I would enter. I had to pluck up courage to tell him he was saying it wrong. It was awkward. He was pronouncing it Natacsha. He would do a short A as in 'cat' instead of a long a as in 'moth ball'. Kind of annoying. Vaarwel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is funny cause i was their u know it's just wierd reading stuff that other ppl write expesally when u were their!!!