Monday, May 07, 2007

'We Came to America!-Last Month!'


Nihao
the Friday before I started school, I went to
the school to register. We were in the school
office when 3rd period ended. Someone started
screaming "Who's that? Who's that? Who's that?",
until someone said "It's a new kid!". Thanks alot.
The following Monday I started school. My mom
and I sat in the office for most of 1st period while
the secretary was filling out papers and the such.
the called in a girl named Tristen to be my buddy
because she's in all my classes except one. The
secretary asked her to show me all the classrooms.
While we were walking down the halls this hall
monitor named Trey started following us and
asking questions(he's a hall monitor 'cause he got
kicked out of band) "Who are you?" "Where are
you from?" "Naipan?" "Naipan?" "Naipan?"
"Naipan?" He finally understood.
When I told my dad this story on the phone,
he asked me(after a slight pause); "Is he retarded?"
Almost. So he follows us to my locker, and
asks me "Are you in 8th grade? Dang it!" And
walks away. Okay... I go about my business
trying to remember people's names, meeting
new teachers(some of 'em taught my mom!),
and dealing with a broken locker. I hate my
locker! After 1st period, I was walking down
the hall toward my History class, when Trey
says "Hey, Natasha" loud enough for the whole
hallway to hear(including the principal), and
after I had walked away, I heard him say "She's
my girlfriend." What??!! I think you're dreaming!
That was really weird. When I was walking
home from school with Sherikee, and Shailee,
him and his two friends were walking very
close behind us. I'm surprised they didn't step
on my feet. Then Trey says "So, you're from
Russia?" Huh? What about that whole incident
during first period? "Oh, 'cause so & so is really
excited." This made me feel terrible 'cause so
& so is an adopted kid from Russia. Sorry!
Then he kept saying "Natasha. Natasha. Natasha.
Natasha." till I answer him. He doesn't have
anything to say. When we turned, and went
our ways, he bellows "Bye Natasha." Yeah.
This is my scary story. I'm only telling this
story because he has not said anything to me
since, so you don't need to worry about a freak-o
(believe me, I've heard stories. He's a freak-o.)
stalking me. My science teacher used to teach
my mom, and my math teacher was a good
friend of my uncle's in 3rd grade. He used to live where Sherokee lives. Sorry Sherokee, I
don't know how to spell your name, or Shailee's.
School lunch is so sick-o, I only drink my water,
eat my veggie and fruit, and maybe some fries.
But don't worry, I stuff my face once I get
home. Someone asked me if I was going anerexic
'cause I wasn't eating enough. What? Do I look
anorexic? So, besides my crappy locker, and
a crappy lunch, I like school. Ask me questions.
Saichien

1 comment:

My name is Lexi said...

i like your are you listening? icon, and do i look anorexic? haha