Tuesday, May 08, 2007

'Shall we dance?'and some teasing along with it


hola! Yesterday Bailee and Krystyn took me to a movie store which also sells slushees. Don't go to Ikspiari anymore Lex. These are bigger, cheaper, and there's more flavors! I woke up at 6:50, made my bed, and atebreakfast until 7:05, showered, got dressed,and did my hiar until 7:35, and got out the door in the nick of time at 7:40. I have to walk Mia to school. It's not her fault she has short legs and wlks slow. I got to school at 7:57. Iwent to all my classes, and was a very good girl.In lunch I only ate my applesuace, brownie, and water. Don't worry. I came home and pigged out on cookies. I also finished off my slushee. My mom bought this dough stuff you just have to peel apart and cook. She never bought stuff like that when I was little. While they were cooking in the oven, I looked at the package said it expired last Christmas Eve. They still tasted good. At lunch recess, Sherokee tachi asked me if I wanted to play with them. "We're going to throw eachother" Now doesn't that sound a little violent? It ends up 2 people would hold 1 persons hand, and launch them into the air. Peoples went 10 feet. It was so freakin' fun. During lunch I was sitting with Sherokee, Shailee, and Melissa, and they said there was a dance on Friday. I got all pumped up-my first dance! When the sudden realization struck me. Friday? Friday! That's when Lex and Dad are flying in, we see Gloria, and the Stout aunts get facial etc(while I babysit their kids). Hhhmm as much as I want to see Gloria, and Lexi & Dad, I really don't want to babysit, and I really want to go to the dance. So I walk in the door, and say "The most distressing thing happened to me today; there's a dance on Friday. and someone asked me to it." My mom froze. Grandma slowly started turning around to face me. "Sherokee asked me." Ha! Blood went back into my mom's face. "Oh. I was gonna say 'I didn't think they had date dances in 8th grade'." My grandma seemed very relieved. Sherikee & I had decided to go together. In one dance the boys ask the girls, in another the girls ask the boys, and then it's whatever. I'm kind of leaning toward...well, would you be totally crushed if I didn't show up at the airport? But isn't that the best story? I learned today that caffine is a depressant. It makes you hyper for the next half~1 hour, but after that you become tired, aggravated, and eventually, depressed. So watch those sodas you're drinking. And all sugars. My wise thought for the day. Adios

3 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

I can just imagine G'ma and mom's faces!!! haha haha haha

I don't care if you go to the dance - go if you want. All I care about is, will I be able to see the Rodenbergs?!!!!!!

Tashi said...

No. They'll see Gloria & Landon before the airport. O, thanks a lot. You don't care about me, but the Rodenbergs.
Does no one like my funny stories? Are the not so funny?

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty mean trick! Saying that you were asked to a dance. I wish I could have seen your mom's face!