Wednesday, June 18, 2008

'If you like smoothies, and driving for 21 hours.'

I know it's been over a month since I last
posted, but please forgive me. Since I last
posted...I was an alternate for state track,
and I didn't run, but I got a varsity letter.
School got out on the 21st. I went to Cali
on a school trip; I went to Six Flags and
Universal Studios. I had my 4th year Girls
Camp hike & camp. While we were hiking, I
fell, and I will post some pictures of my shin.
It's lovely. Girl's Camp! The weather has
been so freaky! We've gone from this-
to this- !
These are our kittens! We may keep one, but
is anyone interested in a kitten or two, maybe
a mommy cat?
In my next post, I will post pictures of Girl's
Camp.
I'm looking at my classes for next year, and
I'm confused beyond all reason. argh I've been
planning all my classes as the classes Millard
provides, and the classes of my new school are
way different. haha I can't figure out what I
want to do. humph We have everything for the move figured out, and one day after we get there, I will be going to a tri-stake Youth Conference. We'll start driving on the 14th, get there the 15th, and I will take a lot of pictures while we are driving to post! Doesn't this look so good? This picture was taken in April, but I've been making smoothies all summer. They complete my life. My favorite: 1 banana
orange juice
blueberries
yogurt
almonds

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gal tash u have to keep ur blog going while after u move cause i so want to know how u r

Anonymous said...

Of course ALMONDS!

I didn't know you went to California! Who with? Sounds fun. Why wasn't I invited? hee hee

I am very upset that you are moving. You never came over and slept at our house. You still can, if you want. We would love it!

Congrats on the track letter! Is your new school smaller or bigger? Same? I bet things will be a lot different either way. Midwest. Crazy. Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

hey need more things to read!

Anonymous said...

tashi i miss you heapss!!
i deleted my last bog add my new one kayy??
sorry for the inconvinience!!
my new blog is
moldyapples.blogspot.com

veryyy cute kitten by the wayy!!