Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Another day...

My mom shut the shutters in my room tight, so I slept in. I woke up an hour ago, it's 8:45, and Mia's still not awake. I have to do Pre-algebra today! Ohhh. I don't like my teacher. He doesn't do a good job of explaining things. I still need to buy my mom's Christmas present. Besides Noah, who's will arrive tomorrow, I have everyones wrapped. Yay me! Oh darn it we didn't get the garbage out. We may survive. Mia just woke up. Oh, no! I think she's staying home! Wait, there's a Christmas party... ooh, no, She won't make up her mind. Yes! She's going! sorry, little mix up back there. I can still study is screaming in the back round, but I don't know what it is, I can't stand it when Mia is screaming. I can't concentrate. It's the way she screams, or the pitch she screams at, I just can't stand it, sadly. Especially when I have to do algebra. I only have today, West Civ. tomorrow, algebra on Friday, and I'm done! I can have Chrismas vacation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austin and I are playing with the bounceicles! fun!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever noticed that when you click on 1 bouncecicle, the others all stare at him? Austin's observation!

Tashi said...

I didn't. Good job Austin! haha

My name is Lexi said...

I noticed that...and I love their faces when they're bouncing!