Thursday, December 21, 2006

School's out!

School's out!yea! I finished just a little while ago. Lexi finished last Thursday. It's the eve, of the eve, of Christmas Eve people! Celebrate! Nothing going on tomorrow, but Sunday is Kousuke's baptism. yes! His dad finally said yes! He can come to activities now, so long as he keeps his grades up. So while Lexi and I are at the baptism, our other family members will be preparing for Christmas Eve, then we come home, do stuff, go to bed, wake up, and open presents. yipee! On the second, I'll most likely go back to my school work... I've finished 2 and a half credits, and have 3 and a half more. No!!!!!!! I don't know what 7 other lessons to take.

5 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

where'd you find that banana? it's hilarious haha x2

Tashi said...

I don't remember. I think I was searching for people who had icons on Blogster, and I came across this site that had a bunch, but they're smaller than normal icons.

Anonymous said...

winter vacation!
Kousuke's baptism!!
and Christmas day!!!

AND SANTA CAME!!!!
How nice((o(>▽<*)o))

Anonymous said...

you have made it onto my list of blogs that I have to show other people, because of the bouncicles and your cool pic squares everywhere. I made my sister in AZ look up your blog to play the bouncicles. She was cracking up. Happy New Year! Wish we were celebrating it with you guys!

Tashi said...

Thanks! Totally miss you guys!

OMG!!!! Santa came!!!! I know him!